Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We make it a priority to enhance our understanding of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We are here throughout the year to provide advice and assistance on:
- Making estimated tax payments
- Adjustments to your W-4 withholding
- Filing tax return extensions
- Tax benefits of major purchases for your business
- Impacts from Like-kind exchanges
- Buying or selling a business or property
- Responding to notices from the IRS or State taxation authorities
We can help you with planning the tax implications for retirement, the impact of taking Social Security sooner or later, withdrawals from IRAs (even before age 59 1/2), and scenarios for converting IRAs to ROTH IRAs.